My Patreon continues to have all kinds of nifty stuff on it. Here’s what you’ve missed by not supporting it in 2019:
- $1/month and up: my review of M*A*S*H: Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen, plus commentary on the character of Carol Danvers (a.k.a. Captain Marvel) and a sneak peek at the preliminary cover to my Alien novel Isolation
- $2/month and up: twenty-five cat pictures
- $5/month and up: my reviews of Mayans MC, seasons 10-12 of New Tricks, seasons 1-4 of Prime Suspect, FBI, and The Good Cop
- $7/month and up: excerpts from my short stories “The Silent Dust” and “Alien Invasion of Earth!” and my novels Alien: Isolation and Mermaid Precinct
- $10/month and up: vignettes featuring Cassie Zukav, weirdness magnet (“No Vacancies”) and the Super City Cops (“Oh, What a Knight”)
- $20/month and up: first look at the first drafts of my essay “Tropes Abandoned, Tropes as Yet Unseen” and the Cassie Zukav story “Rán for Your Life”
And that’s just from the first 69 days of 2019. From December 2017 to December 2018, I did thirteen vignettes featuring my original characters, fourteen movie reviews, forty-five TV reviews, twenty-five first looks at chapters or short stories from works in progress, almost sixty short excerpts from works in progress, and more than a hundred and forty cat pictures.