Been a while since I did a Patreon update, and honestly, I was hoping for more support of it. Wrenn had some work for a couple months, but that’s done now, and other projects are taking way too long, and we could really use the money. If you want to read any of the following (and this is just what I’ve done in the past five months), please consider supporting my Patreon so you can see it:
- $1/month and up: reviews of John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum, Spider-Man: Far from Home, and Dolemite is My Name, plus some retro-reviews of A.I., Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, Scream 2, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, and Unbreakable
- $2/month and up: an average of three cat pictures per week (there have been 60 over the past five months), mostly of Kaylee and Louie, plus our friends Laura and Steve’s cat Socks, and also bonus dog pics of our friends Rebecca and Patrick’s pooch Eden
- $5/month and up: reviews of seasons 5-7 of Prime Suspect, Undercover, Republic of Doyle, Jessica Jones season three, the second season of M*A*S*H, What We Do in the Shadows, The Adventures of Brisco County Jr., the first four seasons of You’re the Worst, and the third season of Snowfall
- $7/month and up: weekly excerpts from my many works in progress
- $10/month and up: I’m a bit behind on vignettes, but of late we’ve had “Cover Me” and “Spoiler Warning,” both featuring Cassie Zukav, weirdness magnet; the Bram Gold piece “The Worst Case”; the Dragon Precinct tale “Sisters Need Not Apply”; and “One Building, Two Cases” starring the Super City Police Department.
- $20/month and up: new chapters and stories as I finish them
Upcoming movie reviews include The Irishman and also a long-overdue overview of the Tom Cruise Mission: Impossible movies. Upcoming TV reviews include Intelligence, the first season of Murdoch Mysteries, the third season of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, Good Omens, Evil, Stumptown, and also possibly a general overview review of the new seasons of a bunch of network shows (NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans, Hawaii Five Oh, Magnum PI, FBI). And I’m only a month behind on vignettes, and I’m open to suggestions as to what some upcoming ones might be (they have to feature one of my original characters, so folks from Dragon Precinct, Super City Cops, the adventures of Bram Gold, Shirley Holmes & Jack Watson, and/or the tales of Cassie Zukav, weirdness magnet).