I just hit a nifty milestone, as I got my 50th supporter on my Patreon last week. In honor of the occasion, I wrote my first graphic novel review, of Moonshadow: The Definitive Edition by J.M. DeMatties & Jon J Muth, et al, which went out to all patrons.
But I’d like to hit 60 supporters. So I’m once again rattling my cup in the hopes of bringing all this nifty material to more people. And if I do hit 60, there will be a special reward for all 60 of those supporters…….
If you pledge a mere $20 per month, you get a lot of great stuff — and if you don’t want to pledge that much, there are tiers at the levels of $1, $2, $5, $7, and $10 per month that give you some of the content. But if you do the full twenty bucks, here’s what you get:
- a movie review a month, including new releases and older movies
- regular cat pictures, generally 2-3 per week of our incredibly photogenic kitties
- anywhere from one to six TV reviews a month, of both current shows and old ones I’m catching up on
- weekly excerpts from my works in progress
- monthly vignettes featuring my original characters (from either Dragon Precinct, the Bram Gold Adventures, the Super City Cops, Shirley Holmes & Jack Watson, or the tales of Cassie Zukav, weirdness magnet)
- first looks at my first drafts of stories, essays, and novel chapters as they’re completed
If you only pledge $10 per month, you get everything above except for the first looks.
If you only pledge $7 per month, you get everything except the vignettes and the first looks.
If you only pledge $5 per month, you get the movie and TV reviews and the cat pictures.
If you only pledge $2 per month, you still get the movie reviews and cat pictures.
And if you only pledge $1 per month, you only get the movie reviews.
In addition, you also get access to the archives at your tier level, which includes more than 100 reviews, almost 400 cat pictures, more than 30 original vignettes, and more than 200 looks at works in progress at various stages. In addition, there’s been some special content, including random essays, missing scenes from my fiction, and some other bonus material.
Over the course of this week, I’m going to run one item from each of the reward tiers here on the blog as a preview of what you’d get. I hope you’ll consider supporting.