Since the holidays, I’ve posted a bunch of stuff to Patreon:
- $1/month and up: a review of Batman: Soul of the Dragon
- $2/month and up: more than a dozen cat pictures
- $5/month and up: reviews of The West Wing season 1 and season 2, and of Murdoch Mysteries seasons 2-13
- $7/month and up: four excerpts from Feat of Clay
- $10/month and up: the Bram Gold vignette “Y2K”
- $20/month and up: first looks at Feat of Clay Chapters 4-7
Expect The West Wing season 3 to be the next TV review, and I’ve still got fifteen shows I’ve watched that I want to review (with more shows that I’m still in the midst of watching). I may have a bonus movie review or two this month (I’ve rewatched Big Night and seen The Princess and the Frog recently, and have the urge to write about both), I still have to write January’s vignette, and there will be more excerpts and first looks from Feat of Clay.
So this is a really good time to support my Patreon. For a measly twenty bucks a month you get all that stuff listed above in particular. In general, you get monthly movie reviews, weekly excerpts from my works in progress, monthly vignettes featuring my original characters, regular doses of cat pictures, anywhere between one and five TV reviews a month, and first looks at my first drafts.