Here’s what you’ve missed since the 6th of January if you don’t support my Patreon…..
- all patrons: a delightful video of Louie playing with a string
- $1/month and up: a review of Ferry
- $2/month and up: 30 cat pictures
- $5/month and up: reviews of My Life is Murder, Brooklyn Nine-Nine season two, and of Star Trek: Prodigy‘s “Kobayashi,” “First Con-Tact,” “Time Amok,” and “A Moral Star, Part 1.”
- $7/month and up: excerpts from “Carpet Bomb: The Carpet’s Tale,” “What You Can Become Tomorrow,” and Star Hoppers Book 3
- $10/month and up: a Dragon Precinct vignette
- $20/month: first looks at “What You Can Become Tomorrow,” Chapters 1-10 of Star Hoppers Book 3, “Portrait of a King Among Puppies,” as well as my essays for OOOF! BOFF! SPLATT!: The Subterranean Blue Grotto Essays on Batman ’66–Season Three and Unauthorized Offworld Activation: Exploring the Stargate Franchise
Do you really want to miss all that cool stuff???? Seriously, if you had decided to support me for $20 on the 6th of January, you would’ve gotten all that sent to your in-box over the last 25 days, plus access to all the archives. Please consider signing up now…..