I’m still behind on my TV reviews, but I’m pleased to say that everything else on Patreon is up to date, and I’m confident in my ability to finally get up to snuff on TV reviews in August.
Here’s what’s gone up in July alone:
- $1/month and up: a review of Ant-Man & The Wasp
- $2/month and up: tons and tons of cat pictures!
- $5/month and up: reviews of New Tricks seasons 7-9, M*A*S*H season 7, and Black Lightning season 1
- $7/month and up: excerpts from my upcoming urban fantasy novel A Furnace Sealed, as well as my upcoming tie-in novel that I really hope I can announce soon
- $10/month and up: a Super City Cops vignette entitled “Fuck, Marry, Kill“
That just July! There’s more movie reviews (Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Proud Mary, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Deadpool 2, Solo: A Star Wars Story, and The Incredibles 2, plus a retro-review of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones), more TV reviews (Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., MacGyver, The Librarians, Major Crimes, Doctor Who‘s 2017 Christmas Special, Black Lightning, The Alienist, Lucifer, Lethal Weapon, Mindhunter, Jessica Jones, Deception, NCIS, and NCIS: New Orleans, plus retro-reviews of Feed the Beast, Breakout Kings, M*A*S*H seasons 3-7, New Tricks seasons 1-9, and Doctor Who‘s “The End of the World” and “City of Death”), weekly excerpts from my works in progress (including A Furnace Sealed, “Chaos Theory,” “Six Red Dragons,” and “House Hunting,” as well as my upcoming tie-in novel), more cat pictures than you can shake a stick at, and vignettes featuring the characters from the Dragon Precinct series and the Super City Cops series, as well as Bram Gold, Shirley Holmes, and Cassie Zukav, weirdness magnet (plus Cassie’s friend Larry from his sordid past).
This is all you’ve missed if you’re not supporting me on Patreon. So now’s your chance! Go! Support! You’ll be glad you did!