I’m finally caught up on March’s stuff on Patreon, as well as the first-week-in-April stuff. Here’s what’s gone up since the month turned:
- For $1/month and up: I finally published the March review, but it’s a retro review of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, the review I posted to my long-defunct SFF.net newsgroup in 2002 when the movie came out.
- For $2/month and up: pictures of Louie asleep on our bed, Louie asleep in a sunbeam, Kaylee posing on the bed with our stuffed animals, and Louie thinking our dry rack is a jungle gym.
- For $5/month and up: reviews of the first two episodes of Deception on ABC, and looks back at the third season of M*A*S*H from 1974-1975 and the first three seasons of New Tricks from 2003-2006.
- For $7/month and up: a final excerpt from “Six Red Dragons” in the upcoming Baker Street Irregulars: The Game is Afoot and an excerpt from “House Hunting,” my contribution to the forthcoming Crazy 8 Press anthology They Keep Killing Glenn.
- For $10/month and up: the March vignette finally went up, entitled “Repaying a Favor,” and it’s a bit of backstory between Shirley Holmes and NYPD Detective Guillaume Lestrade, whom we first meet in “Six Red Dragons.”
To enjoy these nifty things, hie yourself over to Patreon and pledge! Remember that each reward includes all the ones under it, so if you’re doing $10/month (or higher), you get everything I just listed.